Monday, May 2, 2011

I took a hiatus...

   For the past couple of months I have had a very busy itinerary. Doing schoolwork with my siblings and working for my dad when he needs me have been both a blessing and a time of learning. I have realized that putting others' interests before yourself is much more productive and edifying than prioritizing your interests first. When someone needs your help, stop what you're doing to help them; you will get it out of the way, but you will also glorify God by bearing the fruit of kindness (see Galatians 5:22 and Matthew 5:16). To sum this up: be content where God has you. Faith that He will bring you through a situation is key. Remember that God's plan is far greater than yours!
   On another note, I have allotted some time for blogging and creating for my online shop on Etsy. Check it out here: LittleMissLadyLikeShop and feel free to sign up, add to favorites, or purchase! Anything else- comment here:)

No comments:

Post a Comment