Friday, March 4, 2011

Modesty Pt. 2- Image


While searching for modest apparel, I came across this picture on a site called "Sensibly Styled." It gave me hope that there are women in this world who can maintain a modest look without appearing "frumpy." I adore this dress not only for the color and line, but also for its length that is very flattering for most shapes. The neckline is also not plummeting, drawing attention to the woman's face more than her bust- a concept ignored in mainstream fashions. Surely I will continue to search the web and stores for future modesty posts (as well as create some pieces of my own!), but beware: there are still some "dont's" within those sites as well. Happy modesty hunting!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog. This is why I am awarding you the Versatile Bloggers award....Check it out at www.beautyandthegreen.blogspot.com Congratulations and all the best!

    ReplyDelete